A legacy is something that is passed down from one generation to the next. Most of us hope that we are leaving our children and grandchildren a positive legacy that may guide and bless them throughout their lives. I came to the shocking conclusion that my children had never heard the full story of God's salvation, healing and deliverance in the lives of Edith and myself. They had heard parts, and even lived through some of the events, but had never heard "the story." And if "the story" is never told to them, they may never know how Jesus became real to us and moved our lives these last 35 years or so.
Many people see the need for Christians to do something to "change the world," but don't know what to do. We believe that ONE way is to help folks record and place "their story" into a variety of online locations, such as YouTube, Facebook, DropBox, One Drive, etc., where these stories can be accessed for generations. Sooo... a legacy for future generations of family and friends, _and_ a testimony of Jesus' life to hundreds or thousands of people all over the world. Pretty good deal! So how do we start?
Our vision is to use every tool available to tell the world that Jesus is alive and engaged in the daily lives of His people. The internet is the source of much evil, but is essentially a tool which can be used for good OR evil. Here's a short video testimony from a friend in Roswell about how God used it for good...
Check out many other "stories" at the christianbody.net website search engine at http://www.christianbody.net/story.html
1. Encourage vision and prayer.
2. Develop and provide tools and technology.
3. Train/develop teams to use the tools... join our Friday evening training webinar.
4. Train/develop folks to minister to people who respond to our media.
5. Release the ministry to YOU!
If you wish to participate in this ministry, here are some things that you can do:
1. Become familiar with our website. Share the links, posts, newsletter, testimonies, etc. with your online family and friends. Forward this email to others. We now have a Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/christianbodynet, and a YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeRknmQWmb2Cvk-nvzqmy1w. Our search engine connects to both.
2. Post comments on various news articles, blogs and websites and include our site addresses.
3. Write or record "Your Story" and allow us to post it into our networks. We can help with this and can do audio and video recordings remotely. If you're not comfortable posting it, no problem...
4. Read/listen/watch our training media. You can't minister to people if you don't speak their language. Technology is the language of the younger generations, so, if we want to communicate with them, we must have at least SOME skills.
5. Join our live online training sessions to learn to use the tools and become proficient at working online.
6. Join us as a Moderator (screens media that is submitted) or other Role. Or define a service you are comfortable with and we'll help you to fulfill it.
TUNE IN FRIDAY EVENINGS AT 7 (NM) FOR TOOL TRAINING AND FELLOWSHIP. See details on our Calendar at http://www.christianbody.net/calendar.html
Here are some recent blog entries that may be relevant. Just click to read. Please contact us anytime for questions, comments, or insight, and if you'd like for some of us to come to your church or fellowship to present "My Story" and help your folks to prepare their legacy message.